Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quick update x



Don't leave.

Think, why you fell in love in the first place. Why you choose me. Think, how many memories that we both had created. If I'm not that important anymore...for you why did you still be with me? - Negative thoughts.

But not exactly happened in my real life. Absolutely no. Indubitably will not happened.
Over-thinking really do kill us slowly.

Ouh, by the way my result that I'm waiting for it such a long time are officially will be out on 20th of March. I'll make an entry when the time has come and after the time had passed. I bet my silent reader out there really wanna know about it. Yes you girlfriend(s) my silent reader. That shows a very typical of Malaysian judge someone by looking at someone level of cleverness. Actually its a nature of man which means fitrah manusia. Kau 10A+, kau pandai. Other than that, kau bodoh. To be quite frankly, we can't and we will not ever satisfy others.