Monday, March 04, 2013

Crawling. Falling.


Hello guys x

I think this one might be a lil bit serious entry one. But I can't promise you because I'm afraid that at the end of this entry there must be some of lunatic line. So don't trust me if I said that kind of word again and again that just me trynna convince you. But seriously this sound so serious. Solemnly it is. Time flies so fast that you can't even imagine where were you at? What were you did before? You can't imagine. Can't even illustrate any of it. They all just passed through your life and your time. The memories faded away. The people we loved gone. The silhouette disappeared. But the pain will stay there eternally. Mostly the bedtime is the time we recall back everything that had happened in our life. Its not that what we wish for or urge or ask for, the memories kept haunting our mind. That is the time we feel the pain all over again. 

  We started to miss that person who used to be a very important person in our life once but then they just leave us eventually without any legit reason. Can you believe that? It's really happen in our life. In this world. People easily come and go. I don't know what's on their mind and what are they seeking for.  There's no solid answer that can be use in this circumstances. Hmm.

  For those people who had left me for a long time I beg you don't you dare turn up yourself for a second time. I don't need people like you anymore who are so ruthless, inhumanity, devilish or whatever. Just no. I would like to say that I am not that kind of people who gives a second chance. I am obviously not a person who easily gives you a second chance. But I forgive people easily. That is clearly I am. I can have someone who can replace every puzzle that I missed and I'm pretty sure they will not leaving thus there will be no more disquieting condition.

And by the time I'm writting this I. am. thinking. the suitable. title. to. put. on.