Friday, March 15, 2013

Down.


No one could comprehend every single pain I experience. They simply come and go from your life. I realize that my stupidity level exceed the limit. A verih maximum level. I let people come and entering my life  and I let them break my heart into a single piece of shit, I let them make a fake promise that they will be with me through bad and good. But no. Boyfriend leave, friends leave...everyone leave. Hmm. Too many painful of life that I cannot bear each of it, I just can't. They gone but they leave me a piece of their shit still in me. Cruel people in the cruel world. I'm dying deep inside..slowly. You remember I'm the one that loved you with my entire heart , I accepted you for who you are, I'm the one that will always love you no matter how hard were you treat me. And I am the one who loved every single of your flaw. Do you remember that? Maybe I'm too clingy all this time , maybe you know that I love you too much , maybe you know that I won't leave you so that is why you have enough courage to do anything , you fooled me. That's it. So from now, I take this as a lessons to move on. Life is amazing..beautiful same as love. If it's good then it's wonderful, if it's bad then it's experience. Enough, I won't let anybody ruin my life. I do not take order from anyone and lemme take charge. 

No grudge, just love ~ x