Thursday, October 17, 2013

How's 2013 hit my life?

Hello x

Now I see those my favorite people which I make a special list for em' because I like em' are no more exist. I can tell by their eyes that they are actually be here for me with no good reasons. They seems like wanted to leave right after they have what they want. Now, just like I thought, it was true then. I was so fooled, so easy get attached with someone that are actually be clingy for some reasons. I mean this is general. Friends and boyfriend. The boyfriend that are lately act so differently , I don't know whether he stop showing his love or it is me the problem is. I just don't get it clearly. What's the vision and what's the message he wants to tell me through his action.

We are in the middle of October already, how time flies so fast, just feel like yesterday is like 1st January of 2013. What am I doing here? Just me that show some effort because I want to keep them still in my life. But they don't. Happy days can counting just by my fingers, but sad days are like uncountable. I don't know what I want. What to do.